Monday, January 17, 2011

Rodeo Weekend... not all it was cracked up to be

Once a year the rodeo comes to town, not just any rodeo but the Circut Finals. This event gives the people in the surrounding area a great excuse to give the cabin fever a rest.
Last year I went every night and after the rodeo I danced the night away.
This year I only made it one day.
I stayed out late with no dancing but lots of talking and drinking.
I ran into some old friends and caught up.
Eventually ending the night at the home town bar.
The next day I had the WORST headache ever.
Sunday was a day of rest and extreme laziness for me.
I only left the couch to eat and go to the bathroom.
Just another sign that I'm getting older and can't get down like I used too...
Its kinda depressing if you think about it.
So I don't think about it.

No comments: