Monday, February 8, 2010

blisters, layed off and everything in between



Yesterday, for reasons unknown to myself. I decided to run 1.2 miles on the treadmill.
This is the first cardio I've done since last summer.
Lifting weights doesn't count as cardio.... I know because I asked.
After I ran, I felt good, I felt like "hey, maybe I will like running."
Then I took my shoes off, and found those blisters. I have matching ones on both feet.
They are huge and filled with crap.
Today I'm going to drain them.
Today I probably won't be running another mile....
If I do, someone please have me checked out. I must be sick.
On a random note.... I was told I have 2 weeks before I'm layed off until Spring or Summer, when work picks back up. Or if I would like, to find another job.
Ha ha ha, the funny crap just keeps coming.
Find another job in 2 weeks..... yeah right.
I've been looking for months and haven't found anything!
Well wish me luck... with all of the above.

No comments: