Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Baacckkk!

Did anyone miss me??

.....

um hello? anyone still there?

anyone? Buller?



Well on the off chance that some people have the misfortune to stumble across my blog from time to time... how bout an update.

I won the lottery, bought a house, met the man of my dreams and have a job I love.





And then I woke up. Best dream I ever had!


Seriously... What have I been up too?
WELL since you are so curious, I will fill you all in.

Valentines Day came and went... I didn't do much. I went to dinner. The food was so good!
What did I have? Budlight Clam, I mean really it's the classy thing to do no?

I have officially applied to 20 jobs. I have officially received 0 call backs.
I am officially starting to get worried I will have to move back home.

I ran 1.16 miles yesterday. I plan on running 2 miles today.
I'm slightly worried about myself... what is wrong with me?? Where did the girl who hates to run go?

I have a friend who had a baby. Cacellia... she is such a precious baby girl.
I with the permission of Mama, am allowed to take pictures!
I can't wait.

I love my camera.
I love chocolate.
I hate Valentines Day.
I'm getting annoyed with Job hunting.
I want to buy my own house.
I want to buy my own house with some property so I can have all my animals with me.

And that is about all I've got.
So you see, you really haven't missed much.
I'm still alive, still random as ever and still love my camera.



Here is to Hump Day. Only 2 more days until the weekend!

No comments: