Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday

Usually today is the one day of the week that bring workers joy.
Today it has a slightly different meaning.

Today is my last day at work. My last day at this job here.

Do I have another job I'm moving too.... um sadly no.

Do I have all my bills paid for this month... fortunately yes.
(although next month.... I don't know what I will do)

I'm hoping this month I can find a job! I'm worried yes of course, but I'm also hopeful.
And I can't lie, most of this hope I feel has to do with the weather. It's nice outside, so naturally it puts a pretty spin on things. And not to mention makes me in a much better mood all around.
(there are a few people who will probably rejoice in that fact...)

The work place is a little tough right now, but there are jobs out there.

To be honest my biggest concern is finding a job that WILL be flexible with my coaching hours.

So here is to the weekend!
One filled with fun, one filled with friends, and one filled with frugality's!

Keep your fingers crossed that this homegirl can find herself a JOB!

Have a good weekend. Also check back later.
I will post more pictures this evening.

No comments: