Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fun fact about me. I love pancakes

A couple weeks ago I ran out of pancake mix which was rather bothersome being as I was on a straight week bender of pancake breakfast. And I wasn't ready to say goodbye yet...
So I turned to the internet, pintrest to be exact and searched homemade pancakes. The wonderful world of delicious pancakes that came up changed me. I went a little crazy and pinned 20 new recipes to try.
The great thing about pancakes, is they are easy to make and you already have all the ingredients at home to make them from scratch.
So I set off to create "old fashioned pancakes"
They were fluffy, and so good. This recipe carried my bender into the next week.
Sadly I ran out of maple syrup... so now I have to find a recipe to make my own. Then the pancake breakfasts will continue again!
For the recipe, head over to my pintrest page under "I can do that"