Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturdays workout... from home

Usually in order for me to stick to my workout schedule I need a partner. Someone who I know will be there so I will always show up and workout, we always end up being the motivator for the other person.
However lately I have been working out on my own. At my house, on my own. My personal motivator? Online blogs and websites committed to sweating, building muscle, and working out. I'm suprised and secretly impressed I've stuck with it... go me! No to talk myself out of celebratory ice cream!

Anyways here's what I did tonight.
20 reps each, wod 2x through
Burpees
Walking lunges with lift off
Spiderman plank (right and left)
Frogger
Speed Skater
Dive Bomber
Squat Walk
Lifted windshield plank (right and left)

It will leave you sweaty and feeling good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lool HAA will you please send me an friends request on facebook we will never be friends if ya send it to me soom i request as soon as i get and i have an blog also http://www.laceykeyphotography.blogspot.com please look at and comment on my last one ive posted thank you soo much!! :)