Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pecan Pie, Turnip Gratin.

Sounds like I need to invest in some bigger jeans.

I was cruising around yesterday on the Pioneer Woman's website and found these two gems.
They are very simple recipes (who doesn't love simple) and look really really good.
Seriously my mouth started watering just looking at the pictures.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I thought to myself.
Self: "You should make those for Thanksgiving, I'm sure they will be good. But it will be a nice change up to the usual fixin's"

So there you have it folks. I have 2 meals out of 54.2 planned out! Not bad right?

I only have lets see 5 pies or more to make. I'm the designated pie maker in our family.
I use to relish in that title, but now as I'm older and wiser.
I view it for what it really is.... a big pain in the butt.

No comments: