Friday, November 7, 2008

Random Meanings and vows

Okay, this post is for one purpose and one purpose only.
As you may or may not be able to tell, I've been spring cleaning in a sense. Getting ready to have some time off and make my way back to the kitchen that I hardly even know anymore.

(She must think I hate her, I go in there very rarely, I always leave a mess and almost never clean it up anymore. What happened? I got busy....well actually I got a life.)
*sigh*
I remember the days when I would whip up an Amazing desert or dinner, or snack. Then Promptly I would clean and scrub and have my dear beloved red kitchen gleaming from mixing bowl to turkey baster. Sadly those days haven't been since 5 month's or longer.

But I'm taking a vow to change that right.....now.

I, TEENIE SOLEMNLY VOW, TO MAKE TIME FOR MY ONCE BELOVED KITCHEN AND LET MY CREATIVITY FLOW ONCE AGAIN, IN THE HOPES OF CREATING FOOD MASTER PIECES ONCE MORE.

ALSO, I VOW TO TAKE MORE TIME FOR MYSELF AND THE THINGS I ENJOY, THE THINGS THAT BRING SIMPLE PLEASURE'S TO MY LIFE. PHOTOGRAPHY, CRAFTS, READING, ETC.


If you are thinking about giving this a try yourself, Please join me!
Take a look at all the new links I've added, I'm sure you'll get lost in their wonderful goodness just like I did.

Wish me luck.

No comments: