Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When it's windy make sure you have a hold of your hat

WHEW!
Yesterday, I was seriously like super lady.

I went to work for a couple hours, got off early due to Veterans Day.
Ran to Great Falls for Groceries. (Fastest trip ever in Walmart, I swear)

Made it back in time for volleyball practice.

Went home and unloaded the groceries, and made dinner.

I should get a medal or something. Even a thank you would suffice.
Anyways, that's neither here nor there.

I made Beans and Corn Bread. (Beans.... ew)Ryan likes that type of stuff.
But it smelled good. It was a thick soupy type meal with beans and bacon.
And the corn bread. (that's what I ate for dinner, but it was really good.)

I'll post recipes later... aka when I remember to bring the recipes with me!

No comments: