Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Recap

I've been gone for what seems like a life time. But really I was only gone 5 days or so.

I've managed to fit a lifetime in 5 days.

Coaching Clinic... it was good. But good lord is it painful on my gas tank and my check book to drive to town. Every.Day.

I've managed to have a good serving of Ups and Downs to last me the next four years of my life.

Of course the weekend ended with a downer.

My horse had a rough couple of days. She cut her foot, and the very next day, cut her face.

I've been playing equestrian Doctor ever sense.

I'm anxiously awaiting a phone call.

I am genuinely sorry for some things that came out of my mouth this weekend. I shouldn't be like that.

A family member of mine by marriage is in the hospital. I hope they are ok.

No comments: