Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend's

This was the first official weekend alone.
My first weekend in a new house.
My first weekend on someones schedule.

For the most part it was okay.
It was especially okay when I stayed busy.
I like things to stay busy, keeps my mind to busy to think about other things.

Sunday was not a busy day.
Sunday night was a hard one.
I just wanted to hear his voice.
I wanted to hear if he would be excited to talk to me, if he missed me.
I just wanted to talk to him.
I waited and waited and waited for him to return my call.

The call never came.
Enter the excuses....
Maybe he is busy, maybe he is out of service, maybe his phone is dead, maybe he lost his phone.
And then the worst was Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me.

Sunday night I went to bed sad.

This week will be busy, thankfully.
I won't have time to be sad, until Sunday.

No comments: