Monday, January 18, 2010

Me.












This weekend was the rodeo. I had a blast. I danced my nights away.
I didn't know what to wear.... I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, but I still wasn't sure what to wear.
I normally don't do my hair, I normally don't do my makeup.
But this weekend, I decided was the exception. It was time to let my hair down, or in my case fix it up.
I'm posting these pictures to document the occasion.
Not the rodeo.... but, me with my hair and makeup done.
Proof that I am capable of cleaning up.
ps. I'm not sure why I look like I'm going to hurt someone in these pictures. I was in a good mood I swear!


1 comment:

Rene said...

Like your pictures, showed them to your Dad, he wanted to know if you sleep with your camera! but thought you are taking good pictures!!

Love Mom & Dad!