Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Catch up...

Halloween Night recap?
Not only did we win the District Tournament!

We got back in time for me to meet friends at the bar.
Can you tell we dressed up?
No really, I dressed up as a Bitch, and a drunk girl!

What??? I thought it was good! One must work with what one has.

The next day I woke up kinda crabby.
I've been crabby since actually.
No I didn't do anything dumb. Don't worry.
How ever, I was in a good mood while I was partaking in the drinking festivities.
The next day I remembered every single snide, dumb, assuming comment I heard.
And it just PISSED me off.



Basically the male gender is dumb and they piss me off.
You don't know me. Don't act like you do.
You aren't important and I don't like you. Any of you.
Leave me alone.
Smothering me is not going to get you what you want.
Asking dumb questions won't get you what you want.
You will never get what you want from me.

Everyday I get more and more crabby because it won't stop.

Your lines aren't cute, smart or even funny.
You all make my skin crawl.

All of this is probably my fault.
I'm looking for Ryan in all the wrong places.
But it's hard to turn your back on a glimmer of something you used to like.
It's hard to turn your back on a reminder of him.

In the end, I get annoyed by their dumbness. Granted they may do one thing that reminds me of Ryan. But they do 1,245.7 other things I can't stand.
It's another kind of let down.
Apparently if your a girl, you can't be friends with boys.

No comments: