Tuesday, November 10, 2009

That time already?

Oh boy.
Sunday I was out running some errands.
These errands brought me to Pier One. I love that place.
If I had enough control to not blow all my paychecks there, I would work there!

That's not my point....
My point is they already have Christmas stuff out.
Already.

It's not even Thanksgiving yet.
Hunting Season isn't even over yet.
Speaking of hunting season, I need to get out and fill my tags.

I spent about an hour just walking around looking at all the pretty reds and green's.
All Christmas decorations make me drool. I love to decorate for Christmas!
Then another thought? Do I know what I'm getting people for Christmas yet?
I've started my list. I've checked it twice.
Now I'm saving my money.
The theme this year is.... BUDGET!!

So are you ready?

1 comment:

Rene said...

NO! and I'm not wearing the elf suit!