Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Slightly New Development

I have decided I want to move.
Well no correction.... I have wanted to move for a while.
But the money prospect has always dropped my brakes and transmission and given me a flat tire.
Translation... I have minimal funds stored.
I am living off my own income.
I can't afford rent.

The New Development of which I speak?
I have set myself a goal.
Will I reach it? I don't have a clue, but just in case cross your fingers.
For most of the houses I really like (I have expensive taste)
And well, the area I want to move too is still rather expensive, the crash hasn't hit too hard yet.
Anyways, I digress.
20% down is on average $40,000.00

My goal? To save my money obviously. In addition to this I'm also going to purge a lot of my crap i.e. Wedding stuff I will NEVER use again, and potentially his wedding ring (maybe... actually no. I changed my mind. Not ready for that one just yet)
I'm going to give a lot of my clothes to a consignment store as well as shoes.... that will be hard.

I may or may not (haven't completely decided yet) buy a camera...
Eeep... say what? Thought you were saving money no?

Yes, but if I buy a good camera, I love photography you see.
If I get good enough, maybe people will buy my pictures or throw me a bone and insist I take their little darling children's senior pictures.
That will of course = money.
Money I can save!
And I will be doing something I love!
Brilliant no?

It's okay don't be jealous, I don't sleep at night there fore I have a lot of time on my hands to ponder my future.

Mind you this goal is a 5-10 year goal I think.... ugh.

Santa,

All I want for Christmas is to win the lottery!
Can you give me a hand?
Well that or a house... either or I'm not the picky sort!

Thank you,
Always a believer.

No comments: