Monday, November 16, 2009

My Weekend

Saturday: woke up early to go hunting.
Was hunting all day.... didn't see a darn thing.

Sunday: I was dreaming.
My crying woke me up. Wrote about it.
Wished that would happen, but alas this is the real world.

Sat around the house for a while.
Finally went out hunting again.
Walked my butt clean off.
Didn't see anything.

Monday Morning: I was dreaming again.
Again my crying woke me up. I wrote about it again.
This time, I don't wish it would happen like that.
One line "I love you, but...." Never a good thing.

Something I have realized....
My dreams are too real sometimes.
My dreams wake me up too early.
When I wake up I remember it all feel, smell and every other single detail.
And the final thing I have realized
LOVE STINKS.

Stay classy, and have a great Monday.

No comments: