Monday, September 14, 2009

being prepared

Tonight when I got home I made these amazing looking chocolate chip cookies.
They are good too, I couldn't help myself and had to sample one or four.

I made them to prepare for tomorrow.
Chocolate makes things better. I wish it also made things go away.
Tomorrow marks our 2 year anniversary.
Instead of celebrating, I'm going to eat these and will myself not to cry.
I'm so tired of crying.
I don't know what I will use to wash them down.
I know it won't be milk this time.
I will be okay, I will make it through tomorrow.
I will be okay, I will make it through tomorrow, I am strong.
Lord please give me strength.

1 comment:

Rene said...

your cookies look pretty yummy!)
Wish I could have one or two, or three!

I hope your day goes smoothly :"]

love ya - mom