Sunday, September 27, 2009

Homecoming

Do you remember your High school Homecoming?
Ahh those were the days, I seriously didn't have a care in the world.
Anyways anymore Homecoming wears me out.
This past week was Homecoming.

Everyday the kids dressed up for spirit week.
Thursday was the parade, and the pep assembly.


Friday was the football game.
I only lasted until half time until I was freezing, so to warm up I went to the bar.

Saturday was the Volleyball game.
All the teams C squad, JV team, and the Varsity all won, in three.
Then of course I finished the night at the bar with the other coaches and friends from college.

The Big Sky State Game volleyball girls ordered team jackets. They came in, they are awesome. I broke mine out at the football game.


Sweet new volleyball jackets. It's good to be Coach.


No comments: