Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Really? No Really?

What a man.
You text me this morning asking me to send you papers because you really need closure. If I would send them you would appreciate it.

Wow, I really appreciate you being a chicken shit and asking for them over text message.

My reply?
Um you want papers? Put on your big boy pants and call me and ask for them.

For once, he listened and called.
I told him he would have to sign and send them in with a check. He didn't like that.
I also told him he would have to appear in court. He didn't like that either.
I threw in that he needed to send me a check for our split debt. He really didn't like that...
well, um I uh thought I was going to make payments.

My reply.... Yeah That was when I was being nice, but I'm not being nice anymore. I'm tired of bending over backwards and being crapped on.
So if you want to make payments, that's fine. But each payment will be a 100 plus dollars. You will have that debt paid off within the year. Each payment will be due on the first of each month. If your late, you will be charged interest. I don't want that to drag out and want it taken care of.
Because really, I just need some closure.
He really really didn't like that.

Sorry dude, but you were lucky I ever dated you, You were really lucky I married you. And I'm sorry but your luck has just run out.

This morning, there were some tears, mostly of anger.
But I'm still done.
I'm NOT bending over backwards anymore.
I'm taking a stand, and I'm not giving anymore.

I'm doing things for ME. I'm doing whatever will make ME happy from now on.
I'm MY number one.


Bring on all those hot, rugged, NICE cowboy's.
I know they are out there.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

This is the best post EVER. This is the Christine I know, love and miss. Love love love it and love love love you!

Rene said...

Right on Sister ( as Kerri would say!) I agree with Dawn this is the old Christine!!

Love ya = Mom