Friday, September 18, 2009

New Routine

I have a new outlook on things.
Well, it's actually my old outlook on things, but I've just newly restored it. Kind of....
I made some adjustments here and there, and added a few extra kinks.

Anyways, this old-new routine I've picked up starts in the morning when I get up.

Every morning.... or at least the morning that I get up in time for I enjoy breakfast.
I like to think it keeps me focused.
It gives me the energy to say "Stick it" or my personal favorite "You know I just REALLY need closure." when the times calls for it.


My new routine aka. breakfast addiction.... is

Sunflower, flax and some other melody of seed bread toasted.
Spread butter on and top with a slice of cheese.
Pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds and you have breakfast.
Enjoy it with a warm cup of Joe.
Seriously, it's so good.
It's the perfect way to start a Friday.
Speaking of Friday, Thank goodness it's finally here.
Have a good weekend.

No comments: