Thursday, September 24, 2009

Reason for everything

I started working out yesterday.
It felt good. I felt really good afterwards.

I'm starting small, just riding my bike working up a sweat and getting my heart rate up.
Then I do 250 abs.

Yesterday I was thinking of a reason to work out you know my "Motivation"
I thought I would like to be "rocked out" again like I was in college.
Look good for bathing suit season.

But today the reason became all too clear.

I'm working out and gaining my muscle back to beat the shit out of a certain low life somebody.
It's all so clear to me know.

Bring on the cardio and weights, this homegirl is getting back what I let go.
Then I'm going to physically claim back everything he ever took from me.

I can't wait for his sorry ass to come visiting.

1 comment:

Rene said...

You go girl!!!!

Ok, now will you really tell me how you feel??