Monday, October 5, 2009

weekend recap

My weekend was busy, dangerous, expensive, fun all at once.
I know what your thinking... and no I'm not being dramatic.
Really my weekend was all of these things.


Saturday:
We went to an all day volleyball tournament. This was busy, fun and dangerous!
The dangerous part, several student who go to the school that hosted the tournament have the Swine Flu..... I told you it was dangerous.

Alas we are all okay (knock on wood) we all probably over dosed on hand sanitizer, and I think used 85% of the school's hand soap.
The fun part to the day was... Our team won the tournament. Yes we are the champions!


Sunday:
Nothing relaxes a person like retail shopping right?
So that's what I did.

I like to think I didn't buy anything to impulsive. That I really needed everything I bought.
Like this for example, I couldn't go on without it.
Seriously could you?
Okay okay, in my defense. I really bought it for the lamp shade, but the base is cool too right?
AND it was on clearance. Stop shaking your head at me!
It's from Pier One (a store that I really have no self control in) BUT it was on clearance, it's okay! This lamp was $50.00 and I got it for $29.98. A steal if you ask me.
Side Note: Now I have to figure out the perfect place for it..... and I don't have a house of my own. Hello challenge of the month. Lets see how much stuff I can stuff in one room. If you knew my Grandmother (love her) you would know I'm pretty darned talented in the cramming of stuff in one room! It's a gift really.
The shoes I bought for $4.95 was a good buy as well. But they have to go back. Not because I don't love them, but because the right shoe is a size 9 and the left is a size 7, unfortunately for me, my feet just don't work like that.
Hope you have a great Monday.
Mine started with snow.... woohoo

No comments: