Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Wish List's ALREADY??

This morning all in all was wonderful. Why....? I got to sleep in until 7:15 am!! WHOOHOOO!
No morning practice today, aahhh I love it when I get to sleep longer then 4-5 hours a night!


Anyways, back to the topic on hand.
While drinking my coffee and willing my brain and body to begin it's normal activity and functions. Ryan begins a conversation with me and this is how it starts:
Ryan: "What do you want for Christmas?"
Me: "I don't know, I haven't really thought about it."
(Now I'm creating in my mind MY wish list for Christmas, so far I have 4-5 really good things!)
Ryan: "Oh, well I was thinking of something I wanted for Christmas."
AHH-HAAA the "catch 22"
Me: I give him a look like okay, let's here it. "Oh, what would that be?"
Ryan: "Well, I need another pair of good riding boots."
Ryan: "And I was thinking you do too, so we could get each other new boots!"
(He was so proud of this thinking ahead, but I quickly shot down his present for me. In a nice way, I'm not that mean.)
Me: "I have boots, I don't need anymore" (I know you are all shocked I said no, but just wait)
Ryan: "Well what do you want?"
Me: "A North Face Vest!"
Ryan: "NO, I'm not buying you another vest, you have like 10 already."
(He sits there and thinks for a sec, then adds)
Ryan: "Okay, then I want 2 wool rich sweaters that are pull over but have a little zippy on them"
Me: "Um, what? You just said you wanted boots, you can't change your mind."
Ryan: "Well that was before, and now I realize I want the sweaters"
(Please note, the sweaters Ryan has decided to now want, are kinda well no, the are really expensive. There isn't any kinda about it!)
Me: "MMmm" "I'll think about it."
End of conversation!

I no know, I was sucked into a trick with Ryan. He tricked me into thinking about what I wanted, just so he could spill what he really wanted this year.
Dirty dirty move.
Please for the love of our credit, lets just get through Halloween and Thanksgiving. Then we can start thinking about Christmas!

BUT.....
Now that I was thinking of what I wanted for Christmas.
Here is what I have come up with so far:
1. North Face Vest
2. New Camera (Nikon D 27 or 15 something I think...)
3. Coaching bag, to carry all my papers and notes and schedules
4. Gift cards so I can by myself some new jeans, I have holes in every pair now!
5. Tinted windows for the new pretty truck, and speakers and a remote control starter! (OH YEAH)

No comments: