Friday, October 24, 2008

404 days

Ryan and I have been married for 404 days. Gosh that feels like a lifetime.
I feel like it was just the other day we were enjoying our wedding and our honeymoon.

It's crazy how time goes by so fast, and already so much has happened in such little time. And we still feel the same way about each other. Of course we are going to fight and have fought, but I'm proud to say we have worked through it and come out together.

For the first year, it was new and weird and hard work. All of a sudden the little things that normally don't matter are a big deal and if you fight you can't just walk away anymore. We both had so much more invested in this. I still can't believe we are working on 2 years now.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't easy, there were days I'm sure he was plotting a way to run me over and make it look like an accident. And you better believe I thought about bashing him on the head with a pan... but we didn't and we are both healthy, happy and married!

To make this post 10 times better, why not reminisce with some pictures? Here are a few from our wedding day, and some from our honeymoon.














No comments: