Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yay, for Halloween falling on a Friday!! WOOHOO!!
However, I do not believe I will be enjoying the festivities. I fear I'm too old and if I knock on a door asking for candy while being dressed up. The poor soul will think I'm crazy and have me carted off to a crazy institution!

So instead, I decided to celebrate Halloween tonight, with a big glass of wine and a bowl of chocolates! The chocolates of course have a duel purpose, to give away if we have any trick or treator's and for myself. I need to eat something! It's never a good idea to drink on an empty stomach. (I learned that in college)

And, I just decided right here and now, I will by a pumpkin today at the grocery store and I'll carve it. I'm telling you I'm still a kid at heart. Growing up is for the birds.

I think it will be a good night. As long as I'm not drunk while carving the pumpkin. Can you imagine it... "Mommy why is that pumpkin so bloody?"
"Well sonny, I think the crazy bat who carved it is completely sodded!"

HEY.... For Halloween I'll be that crazy drunk lady. PERFECT!!
I'm such a smarty pants!

I hope everyone has a very safe, fun and Happy Halloween!!!


No comments: