Wednesday, October 15, 2008

First Blog Anxiety

So I'm sure there comes a time when you realize....jeez, I seem to be loosing touch with some friends and it kinda stinks.

So I decided to jump start this little treasure, to basically tell everyone what things that are going on in mine and Ryan's life at the time. This is also a place for me to come and get some things off my chest. Some of it may be funny, some may be sad. But I want to put it all out there! I will also try to remember my camera when I go places so I can add pictures, pictures are always fun!

With my first blog, I'm excited but at the same time stumped. What the heck to I write about, I have to break the ice here and it better be a good first impression because I only get one of those, I don't want to mess it up...

That being said, I have writers block. Please check back later, all this pressure and stress I can't do it today! Perhaps tomorrow, I think today will be dedicated to me making this blog spot really cool and somewhat pretty.

No comments: