Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dreaming of a Vacation

This morning while at my chiropractor appointment there was the most soothing music playing. It was the ocean, with violins playing in the background.
Let me explain how soothing the atmosphere really was....

I'm hooked up to the shock therapy thingy, laying on a bed with a HEATING PAD (I love that heating pad) and there is a massaging thing that works it's way up and down my back.
This is to loosen all my muscles before he adjusts my neck.
Everyday when I have an appointment I always look forward to the heaven of that little room with the heating pad, massaging table cause it's just awesome.
I now understand why some people get addicted to seeing their chiropractor or massage therapist.

Today this music was very soothing and it got me thinking. Me and Ryan just had our one year anniversary not too long ago. It would be nice if we could go back to Mexico for our second anniversary. I remember it like it was yesterday. The food, the drinks, the beach, the sun, the pools, and just Me and Ryan without anything to really care about! It was like being 5 again but with a drink in my hand... we didn't have to do anything.

I spent the days just laying on the beach or by the pool. Ahhhhh I think when I get rich and old enough to retire I will do it in Mexico. I just have to come up with a reason so Ryan will want to come too. Hmmm, they have great hunting? no.... It will never snow there? That would depress him. They have really good tequila? That could work.

Could you imagine, if I retired in Mexico, I'm sure my sister would come up with tons of excuses to come visit. And I would let her, because I'm sure I would be too lazy to get off my lounge chair and make my own drinks!

Before I die, I would like to do some traveling. The places I really want to go are the Caribbean, Tahiti, Australia, Italy, and Spain. I wonder how many places Ryan will refuse to go to. He really isn't a big fan of flying, he gets nervous and holds on so tight his knuckles are white. It's actually pretty funny to wittness.

That's it. I'm heading over to Expedia.com right now! Just to window shop though, because the vehicle we just randomly purchased has pushed my big travel plans back 130 years. I really need to win the lottery, I would start buying them if only they were in the budget...

No comments: