Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mondays just suck

Yesterday was Monday, as I'm sure you are all aware, Monday's suck.

My Monday was a little different from the usual suck.
While I was at work, the boss man's kids came into the office.

Kids: "Can you move your truck? Dad said we can ride 4 wheelers."
Me: "sure, let me just finish this phone call"

So I move my truck and then get on with my day.
3:00 rolls around and I realize "Shoot, I still need to get the mail."

I walk outside to grab the mail, as I'm walking by my truck I look over and realize "Wait a minute!" "What the HELL." "Are you KIDDING me?"

The little brats hit my truck with the 4 wheelers.

(Which I know accidents happen, but what really pisses me off is they DIDN'T tell me, they didn't say anything to anyone.)
So I had to go to the boss man and say "Hey, one of your kids hit my truck with the 4 wheeler"

He said to get an estimate. (These people had better pay for it, they had better not try to jerk me around.)

There were no "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."
The kids still haven't said anything to me which is rude.

I wish I could find another job, this job is horrible.

No comments: