Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Need a vacation.

This week at work has been a nightmare.
For one reason and one reason alone.

Our computer crashed.
They had to buy a NEW one.

I have spent the past two day trying to recover our lost files.
Finally today I did it. I saved the work day.

Now I'm frantically trying to get things finished.

At least I'm busy, this doesn't give me too much time to think about all the things coming up and all the big choices I'm going to have to make.

Seriously I'm stuck in the hardest spot I could ever imagine.
I just don't know what to do about it either, I'm at a standstill.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Two weeks ago our server crashed and we lost all information that was inputed in QuickBooks since May 22nd...which is EVERYTHING we do in our company, it took us a week to locate and re-input all of the information. What I'm trying to say is I know what a pain in the butt it is and I'm sorry :(