Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend.... ahh where do I begin?

First off Friday....
What did I do on Friday?.... OH I remember.
I went to work (eh, boring)
Then I went to the last day of volleyball camp. (It was fun)
The only downer, I rolled my ankle... yeah it sucks. But I iced it and took some Advil.
I'm happy to report the ankle is doing better.

Saturday:
I went to town and spent way to much money. More then I wanted too.... but totally worth it. I got a new bathing suit and some things for the upcoming car wash (more on this later!)
Then I stopped at Verizon wireless, was there for an eternity and left with a BRAND NEW PHONE! I spent the rest of the evening playing with said phone trying to figure all the bells and button's out. All in All, it's a pretty sweet phone. Now I just need to get a cover for when I drop the darn thing.
I also ate a whole bag of Cesar salad by.myself. Oh and don't forget the pork chop to go with it!

Sunday:
I hung outside, made some car wash signs (again, more on this later).
Then I decided to go to a friends, where we held a mini fishing tournament.
Luckily there were other's on my team who were actually good at fishing so we did pretty good overall.
Both teams tied with 4 fish caught each. However the other team kicked our butts in the size department, they caught fish and we caught Minos.
At the end of the night I roasted some marshmallows and ate some chocolate.
A great way to end a night. Except when you realize you have to go to work tomorrow.... I hate that part.

On the agenda this week:
Getting ready for car wash (again more on this later)
Getting work on the straight and narrow
Volleyball open gym
Continuing my cell phone education program

Here is to another Monday.

No comments: