Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday.... I had to run to my parent's house for the day. Yes only the day. (Sorry, I didn't call my friends, but I was only there for less then 24 hours)
Such a long day, I spent most of it on the phone. Trying to help my Sister. Then I had to hope back in my truck and drive back home.

Saturday....
CAR WASH (in the rain)
We decided we were still doing it! It turned out to be a pretty nice day after all, it stopped raining granted it was cloudy all day, but we didn't have to worry about getting streaks on the vehicles.

That night I went out with some friends, because the Rodeo was in town and well you go out. That's just how it works in a small town.
I had fun, enjoyed $2.00 beers and even 1 shot.
Don't worry I behaved, and kept all my clothes on (not that I would ever shed them in public)

Sunday..... Happy Fathers Day
CAR WASH, the last day! It was a nice sunny day. We wrapped it up with a good water fight. And by we, I don't mean myself..... I'm a party pooper that way!
When everything was said and done, the girls had raised over $200.00 dollars for uniforms for the tournament!

We also enjoyed the "Fathers Day Parade" It was pretty good, there were some awesome cars, some guys playing bagpipes, candy was thrown, horses pooped on the road, it was everything a parade should be.

That night, I took a nap, ate some dinner, jumped on the trampoline, ate a brownie, watched some u-tube video's, did some laundry, sat outside, fell asleep outside but not in this particular order. Finally I went to bed.

There you have it folks. That is my weekend in a few small paragraphs.
On the agenda for this week.....
Getting my truck in the shop to get the dent my dear bosses children did.
Catching up on sleep
Catching up on laundry
Eating Ice Cream
Trying to find a money tree to plant out back
Getting uniforms ordered/ printed
Sitting outside and getting my vitamin D fill.
(Note to self, put sunscreen on your part, your scalp does burn and peel. Making it look like I have a horrible case of dandruff)

No comments: