Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Recap

My Weekend in one word. SUCKED.


I realized many things this weekend.

1. I shouldn't think I know someone or how they feel, because chances are I'm usually wrong and this thought I have will back fire on me.

2. I really shouldn't be surprised anymore when the pea brained retard hurts me, or ignores me for the night.

3. Some people just ARE NOT as good of dancers as they claimed they and their "partner" are.

4. When I'm mad and upset I have this very over whelming feeling of causing pain to the person. I want pain and blood. Basically I want revenge.

5. I truly believe in Karma and can not wait for this beauty to hit the pea brained retard.

6. He is dumb, he is out of chances. Game over.

And that was my weekend.
In the 2 short days I realized many things.
I also realized if some one were to ever push me over the edge, I would be out for blood.
My thoughts are constantly consumed with revenge.
I'm not sure how I will get revenge, but oh boy it will come and it will be sweet.

Here is too another Monday and hoping your weekend was better then mine.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

2 things:

1) #6 is my favorite.
2) I will get blood with you.