Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What will July bring?

July has been creeping closer and closer and I would be lying if I said I wasn't caught off guard.

What does this month bring? A variety of Fair food, volleyball, fireworks, shopping, camping, floating the river, birthday parties, planning, driving, farmer's markets.... the list is endless.

First and most important it's My Dad's birthday today! Happy Birthday Dad, Love you.

Second on the list is Fourth of July.
Don't ask me what my plans are because I have none. That is right I don't have anything planned. I don't know if I should go camping, go to the rodeo, paint my toenails, or just watch my chickens all weekend. I'm undecided as to what I may do this weekend.

I started making a grocery list for all the things I would like to make for the 4th of July (even if I don't go anywhere it's important to celebrate with food)

After this weekend it is all about getting ready for the volleyball tournaments coming up. Oy I hope we get everything done.

Thinking of all the things I need to get done before the month is over is exhausting.

No comments: