Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shopping list

For those who know me, your probably thinking shopping list for myself personally.
If it was that kind of list you also know Shoes would be at the top of the list.
(Don't worry my pretties, I'm saving my money for Billings! Oh yes, I will splurge and I will buy shoes.)

But for today, for this weekend my list is for food.
Boring for some but for me exciting. I love trying out new recipes.

So my plans for the weekend? Trying some new foods and new recipes. And roasting Marshmallows, and laying outside, maybe some fireworks if I have time....


SHOPPING LIST:

8 ears of Corn
Heavy Cream
Butter (salted)
Olives
Chopped Jalapenos
Cream Cheese
Artichoke Hearts
Milk
Chocolate Pudding
Cool Whip
Blackberries (4 pints)
Hamburger Buns
Mayo
Mustard
Tortilla's
Ice Cream (Vanilla)
Watermelon
Chocolate Bars
Graham Crackers
Marshmallows

What this will make:
Blackberry Cobbler
Cream of Corn Casserole
New Potato Salad
Tortilla Rolls
Smore's

I'm outta here until Monday!
Have a great Fourth of July weekend eat plenty, soak in some fun and sun.
Don't catch yourself or any of your loved one's on fire with fireworks!

Goodbye forever.

or you know until Monday.

No comments: