Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I don't think this is what they wanted.

Pardon my absence Monday.... I was home sick.
I laid on the couch all day cursing my belly. (Dear Lord, No I'm not pregnant)

Anyways...
I have been reading my Google Analytics, it's somewhat interesting. It basically allows you to track how people find you, or have the misfortune of stumbling across my blog.

Some people out there in the world wide web were looking for something. What, I'm not sure but they were brought here... to my blog.

The top three
1. (lifejacket or lifevest) wedgie Um.... have I written about wedgies here? I'm not sure I'm what they were looking for.
2. boys nudist Oh Lord. When they pulled up my blog I'm sure their immediate thought was "What the Hell?"
3. thunder 2009 Some how I have a feeling they weren't actually searching for weather. I'm afraid they were actually looking for nudist boys with wedgies that may or may not have been from life jackets. That's all I'm sayin.

No comments: