Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Recap: A Vacation?

What a weekend.
Friday Morning I woke up at 4:00 am to drive 3 hours to Billings.
As soon as we got there, the 8th Grade Girls Volleyball Tournament started.
The girls did great! At the end of the day they were all so tired.
They took second, and all went home with silver medals and their Big Sky shirts!


These are the jersey's in all their glory.
On the back is their number and name.
I have to say, they looked pretty sharp in their matching shirts and socks!



I ended the night with a wonderful dinner! We found a little Pizzeria that served pizza the way it was meant to be served. Greasy, and delicious! Oh yes, it was delicious!

Saturday was a pretty low key day. I didn't have anything planned besides of course buying those shoes I've mentioned several times.
We spent the day walking around the mall (where I satisfied my new shoe addiction)
Then we wandered over to Cabela's.
I've never been to a Cabela's before so I didn't know what to expect.
As soon as I walked in the doors, my mouth dropped.
WHY? The mounts, that's why!
I was subjected to some of the biggest deer ever.


This Monster Muley Buck scored 302.




Sunday I played volleyball all day.
I can't say our team did as good as we would have liked, but we had fun.
Today I'm sore as all get out, and I'm sporting some sweet blisters from those new shoes I had to have. But all in all it was a great weekend vacation!

Why was it a vacation?
I got out of the house, I didn't have to make dinner.
I got to buy shoes, and I got to play volleyball.
Oh, and I also saw palm trees! Yes in deed this was a vacation.






Happy Monday!

No comments: