Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To be continued...

Life is about choices.
And that doesn't necessarily mean you will always have control over the outcome of your choices.

If you are like me you go through all the choices and the different outcomes.
You can't really be sure what will certainly happen but you can try to prepare.

That being said, I'm not sure of the future outcome at all.
I have a choice.
But whatever I choose, I'm not sure how that will leave me let alone other's.
I'm not sure if either choice holds a "Happy ending".

And that, the unknown, the un answerable..... that is the scariest part.

It's as if your teetering on top of a mountain. Trying to choose which side to fall off.
Either way you choose, you will fall and quite possibly fail.

I don't want to fall or fail.

No comments: