Thursday, July 16, 2009

My thoughts are like.... WOW


Yesterday was the first day in a week without any rain.

This morning on my way to work, I killed a rattlesnake.
Those things give me the creeps.
It also reminded me I need to mow the lawn, it's getting tall. Making it a place snakes will stretch out to stay cool.

I drank wine after I finished working out, I was thirsty.
Then I drank the whole bottle of wine with dinner. I didn't mean too but it was good.

This weekend I'm going to Billings for the much awaited and anticipated volleyball tournament.
I'm going to buy new shoes while I'm there.

After work, I'm going to ride my horse. I used to enjoy doing that but just don't have the time I would like to do it. I feel bad, my horse probably thinks I hate her. So after work, we are going to get re-acquainted.

My truck it making weird noises when I use the brakes.....
The truck going to the shop isn't in my budget right now.

Everyday I realize I don't have near enough money saved up to cover emergencies.

I have two weeks to decide what to do.

No comments: