Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So my Sister is getting Married

And she is HORRIBLE at planning. Yes I said it.... HORRIBLE.
All I have gotten out of the girl is the wedding is in July next summer and they want to use the color blue....Great Start right?

Her next question was... "So you'll help me right?"
To which I said, "Sure"

So with all the information and ideas I've been given. I'm starting with the flowers.
Mainly Centerpieces. Here are a few that caught my eye.

I like the smaller square vases.
I was thinking this would be cute with blue hydrangea's and white roses.
White roses like these. The height of this centerpiece is just right
And really, who doesn't like roses?
This is really cute and simple.
If there was a small cluster of blue hydrangea's this could be a winner.

Exactly what I had in mind. Just add some white roses.
This is my personal favorite.
I was thinking we should save all cans you know from canned foods such as corn, green beans, etc.
Anyways, we could paint the cans a cream, or even a blue.
Then we would cover them with ribbon, much like you see to your left.
Or cover them with cinnamon sticks and tie a pretty blue bow around it.
I think this would be fairly easy, and extremely easy on the old bank account.

No comments: