Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fruit loops

I'm cranky today.
And there is now way around it.

Have you ever just been fed up with it.
It = everything

work
money
food
cooking
pets
work
work

Yeah I'm there.

I'm going to take tomorrow off, cause I need too. I have other crap I need to do and I can't get it done because I'm always at work.
I can't do it Saturday because I have a basketball tournament.
Besides the banks aren't open on Saturday's... Why?
Well some banks are, but most aren't. That is stupid.

I'm hungry too. Anyone have any cereal?
When I'm really hungry I always crave Fruit Loops and I usually HATE fruit loops.
Why do I do that?

Um so when do I get off for Christmas? The 23rd? Yep sounds good to me! I wonder if I will get a Christmas bonus? Probably not, but it would be nice.

Can you tell I'm cranky?

It's not my fault I'm hungry.

Hungry people really can't be held responsible for what they do or say.

No comments: