Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh Man

So if you know me well, you know that I'm not connected to the wonderful world of Internet at home.
So this post is coming to you from work.
If you read my post yesterday, you know this isn't good.

If you didn't read it, I wanted today off so I could run some errands.
The fact that I'm here is poopy, I was denied my day off.

Oh well that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.
At least I will get more of the green on pay day.
I hate money.
But I love it.
But I hate it so much.
But still I love it.
No, no I hate it.

It can't buy you happiness but if you don't have a lot of it, you are often stressed out and unhappy. It's a cycle, a really bad cycle.
Just thinking about it is tiring. Makes me want to pack my bags and run away.
There is one good thing about today.... all you 8-5 er's M-F say it with me. Thank God it's Friday!

What are your plans for the weekend?
I was going to go grocery shopping today so I could make Christmas Cookies and 25 different types of Molasses Cookies all weekend, for 2 days straight....
But my plans have changed. (I really hate when that happens)

Now I don't know what I'm doing. I feel lost, confused, wondering if I can ever get back on track, hopeless.

Okay okay, I'll stop being so dramatic, it's not really in my genetic makeup.... I don't think anyways. (DON'T ANSWER THAT)
Well one thing is for sure, I'll be enjoying lots of hot chocolate. Why? Cause the weather outside is really frightful! Hey... isn't that a song?

No comments: