Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm cold and hungry.

"Please sur may eh have anuthur?"
What movie is that off of?

So are you in the Christmas spirit? Are you done shopping? The lord knows I'm NOT!
I don't even have a tree yet! I will purchase on on Saturday, that is my vow, I think.

There are a couple new recipes I want to try out, and they are all for sweets and deserts!
Those are my favorite kind.

Oh, and I made stuffed pork chops with stuffing and broccoli and cauliflower! It was a good meal, and it deserved to be on the cover of some magazine. It was pretty to look at!

Have you ever made anything like that? It's too pretty you don't want to eat it?
One time, I made a pie for July 4th. This sucker was awesome! It was a mixed berry pie, but I separated all the berries into red and blue portions.

I made a flag, it was awesome. And I was so proud.
No one touched it. It sat on the counter, then the fridge and eventually grew mold. Then it was TOSSED! I was so mad. I never made anything like it again.

Now to the topic on hand, well at least at the top of my post.
I'm cold (it's a whopping 4 degrees out) and I'm hungry (my only meal will be dinner tonight. I never bring lunch and I don't get up early enough to eat breakfast)

I suck and the food chain hates me.

No comments: