Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Excuse me this is an inconvenience.

Have you ever felt that everything is such an Inconvenience.

Okay, okay I know that sounds bad. But hear me out.... well actually read me out.

Imagine you are tired, and it's such an inconvenience to roll over and hit snooze... 5 times.
When you have to eventually get out of bed, it's just so inconvenient to throw the covers off and roll out of bed.

Then you have to walk to the kitchen poor your coffee and be forced to hold the cup, can we say it together "inconvenience"

Maybe I just need to get some sleep.

It's not my fault though, the NFR is on, and they think that everyone stays up late.
They don't even show it on TV until 10:00 and it ends around midnight.

What an inconvenience huh?

Maybe I should write a letter, or just DVR it and watch it the night before. Sometimes I forget we have that little slice of technology heaven.

Well go forth and enjoy your day! And try not to be bothered by any inconveniences.

No comments: