Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What gives?

Seriously? This is not happening!

First off I'm freezing, my office is a... are you ready for this? We are a whopping 41 degrees in here.
Then to top it off, when I got to work I heard that amazing hissing sound from my tire. Yep you guessed it, I have a gaping hole in my tire and it's rapidly going flat.

COOL.

But wait folks, that's not all.
There is no one here, so little ol' me is outside looking at my damn tire. Staring at it willing it to just fix it's self.
Then because my day can't get any worse, it starts to snow....

My fingers? What are those? Are those the deadly white things that I'm jabbing at the key board right now? But I couldn't really tell you cause I lost feeling in them about an hour ago. I'm hoping they'll just fall off and new ones will grow back.

I'm pissed about my tire.
I'm pissed about being cold AGAIN.
I'm pissed about my tire, did I already say that? Well I'm really mad so I can say it twice.

I'm pissed I had to spend more money that I really don't have to fix a tire on a truck that I just bought. I mean seriously this is like some sick joke from hell. The past several months have by definition sucked. And now I'm pissed about it.

Merry Christmas folks, I'm putting my Santa hat away for today and I'm officially Scrooge if just for a day.

No comments: