Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And so it begins...

I stayed up late preparing, I even got up early to finish all my preparations.
I'm loaded with my:
Backpack
Blanket
Jacket
Hat
Gloves
Sunscreen (face & body)
Sunglasses
Pencils
Pens
Rubber bands
Clipboard
Lunch
Water
Money

I'm currently wearing the one and only "Coach Hamilton" Sweatshirt. (I'm probably overly excited about my sweatshirt. But its so awesome)

We are kicking up our heels today. It's the day of the first track meet.
Ahh, I used to love track and field.... or actually just the field part. Running and I have never really gotten along. Actually I just loved the jumping part, what can I say? I learned at a pretty early age the life of laziness. It's worked out for me pretty darn good for me!

p.s. I'm also secretly (or not so secretly) thrilled to leave work and sit outside ALL DAY! I can't wait to get some sun time in.
"Coach why are you in your bathing suit?" "It's track not swimming!"

Come On, I wouldn't wear my suit to the meet, I'm wearing a tank top. What do you think I am? The boys sex education teacher? UM NO! I won't touch that with a ten foot pole and bovine creature AI gloves!

No comments: