Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Night.


For dinner I made what I wanted, of course it took me a while but I finally decided on Shrimp and Pork Chops with a side of rice. Ahhh it was good.



During the dinner preparation and cooking time I sat in the kitchen and enjoyed my favorite wine. I'm not sure what it's called but it's good, good like "OMG I just drank a whole bottle of wine, BY MYSELF" (Ha I really didn't drink the whole bottle but I did once, with my Mom)













Once I was done with dinner I decided to dabble in my kitchen some, I just love to dabble when I'm bored. When I was finished dabbling I had made this bread. It came from the Pioneer Woman. Sadly I haven't tried it yet. WHAT? I was full, I had a big dinner. Anyways this is how it turned out...

On a different topic:

Last night while eating I was talking to the other soul on the couch.
Did you know that if one morning we woke up who we were way back then, I would stay. I would fight and stay another million moments. I will always love and care about that person.

1 comment:

Emalee said...

Sounds like you had a good dinner and really board in order to make all that food and feed other persons in your home wow you are just too nice sometimes. but i don't under stand your last paragraph help me understand.