Monday, May 4, 2009

Lets get caught up shall we?

I have been stuck at home, we were snowed in. (Okay not really)

The Internet has been down, and it was the worst kind of torture ever.
It's back up and running, Finally! My day was getting pretty boring.
Now I have the pleasure of going through all 55 emails I wasn't able to receive.

Lets do a weekend recap now shall we?

I did laundry, loads and loads of laundry. The sad part, I still have a mountain of dirty clothes heaping in my house.... the laundry will take over my life one of these days.

It rained, and melted all the snow! (YES!)

We went fishing, I caught one baby fish. I felt bad for him and threw him back. I think I did the right thing. I would feel really bad if I ever found out the big fish we caught were his parents.... ugh sorry little dude.

The rosters for Big Sky State Games have been posted, I have already got the girls team together. Now I'm working on ordering them shirts! I'm so excited for them, I think they will have a blast.

Overall my weekend was low key and awesome. On Saturday I didn't do a darn thing (well except laundry) I stayed in my sweats and ate on my couch all day. I just love days like that!

On the agenda for the week:

I'm sure we will get more rain, but at least it isn't snow!

We have our first track meet tomorrow! (I get to wear my "Coach" Jacket and Sweatshirt)

I'm going to finish that laundry, even if it kills me.

Sometime this week, I'm going to try a new recipe for enchilada's, it calls for spinach and cream cheese... Sounded different so were going to give it a whirl.

That's all I got lined up for the week.

For this month, it's going to be busy.
The Belt Graduation is on the 24th
And my Sister Graduates on the 30th.

Where did time go? When did I get so old?

No comments: