Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Snow Crazy

It has been snowing since yesterday non.stop.
They are predicting we are getting 5 inches every.hour. EVERY.HOUR.
Can I run away from home? Am I too old for that?
Can I take a permanent paid vacation? Does such a thing exist?

The Snow is supposed to subside by Friday, maybe even late Thursday.
This is so depressing.

Last night Ryan made dinner, I was so happy. Even if it was something that I wouldn't make myself, I appreciate the gesture, even if it wasn't really for me. So in the end I made myself a breakfast burrito, it was nice to cook for one. Even if it's only for the night.

Last night our cat killed another mouse. Well kinda. He doesn't eat them or bite them. He just plays with them, until he gets bored. He then leaves me to do the dirty work...
I hate mice, they are so icky and carry so many germs. Yuck.
I also hate spiders, they are so gross and creepy.
I also really hate snakes. I never used to mind them until I moved here. Rattle Snake Central that is. My only good thoughts on the snow is it will hopefully kill the dastardly snakes.
For all you snake lovers out there I'm sorry but every Rattle Snake I see, I kill. Because if I don't kill it, it may kill me. So I do what my instinct tells me, I run them over.

I wonder what the Month of May will bring? You know what it's supposed to do "May showers bring May flowers."
In our case it could be "May snow storms bring May depression?"

Let's talk about food, to be more specific deserts. The Oooey Gooey Smore Bars I made are better the second day then straight out of the oven. I tested my theory last night!
The marshmallows on top are even more gooey and sticky, it's awesome.

Tomorrow is payday, that is always something I look forward too. That means I can put gas in my vehicle! Yay, I just love putting gas in my vehicle, it's like my favorite to watch my money go down the tank...
Yet another reason for me to look into working from home. Or at least closer to home, or at least a considerable raise and monthly bonus.

I'm so thirsty, I'm tempted to go outside and gather a pile of snow, just so I can melt it and drink it.

On May 11, 2009 the United States Postal Service rates will be going up. AGAIN. Gosh the post office sure is greedy these days. Sheesh, I remember the days when it was like .37 cents to send something.

My phone is ringing, I hate when that happens.
Goodbye forever, or until tomorrow, or until I get bored at work again, or until I get off the phone.

No comments: