Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Aren't you dying to know?

I made cookies last night!
I only baked 6 of them and put the rest of the dough in the fridge for tonight, but I did make the dough!

Today I was wondering around this place. They have lots of different things, however this place could be very very dangerous.
When I started spending some money in my head I slowly backed away and clicked the little X button in the top right hand corner. It was a close call.

Today it's snowing, this makes me sad. We are on winter storm warning until Thursday. Is it technically supposed to be a winter storm warning in the middle of spring?
This makes me want to move to Tahiti and drink cocktails by the pool or ocean ALL DAY. Of course that will never happen, unless some one buys me a place there. Any takers? Anyone? Anyone? Buller?
No? oh that's what I was afraid of.
(Funny story? At work just now, I got a "Vacations To Go" email. No seriously I just did and I deleted it. Why must they taunt me?? WHY?)

Tonight I'm going to finish baking my cookies and frost them and decorate them all pretty and then put them in bags and tie them off with pretty ribbons.
Then I'm going to give them away because my jeans can't get any tighter. New jeans aren't in the budget just yet.
I talked to my Mom today and she said I needed to eat more salad.
Um, do you even know me? Salad? All I do is drench it in Ranch anyways so it's just as fattening as chocolate. So I might as well just eat the chocolate from the beginning.
Plus I have grapes in my fridge Mom! GRAPES, and I ate a handful, see I'm healthy.
She must have noticed that my jeans were getting tight. Don't worry I'll get off the couch when it quits snowing. (This gives me another 4 months of sitting on the couch)

Seriously though, I'm going to be healthy I eat better in the summer for several reasons.
Fruit is in season and it's not nearly as expensive. (Weird you can't grow fruit in Montana year round) Plus it's hot out and you don't really want a 5 course dinner every night.
And (Mom are you reading this) there are nights in the summer where all we eat for dinner is SALAD! (and then my ice cream desert after but it's summer it doesn't count)
See I'm such a health nut aren't you proud Mom?

No comments: