Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Did you miss me?
I've been gone for a while!
I had Thursday and Friday off work and I used that time to productively sit on the couch and not do much.
(I love when I get to do that)

Easter!
I hope everyone had a great holiday! I know I did, but I measured it in the amount of chocolate I ate. My Easter was good, rich with chocolate! My pants are kinda tight today... totally worth it!
Oh and our Easter dinner was BBQ Beef! It was good, but I only ate 1 sandwich cause I had been eating chocolate since 9:30 that morning!

I finally made my taquitos and I know they were good because I couldn't make them fast enough. I had to fight the boys off just to eat one of them.

Easter Cookies... I still have to make them. (I was busy catching up on the Girls Next Door and the Hills new season)
I swear though, I will make them! I have to because I bought all the stuff already.
I have realized about myself I'm a sucker for cute baking supplies i.e. sprinkles, cupcake liners, frosting, shaped pans. I'm working on it, I think I will go back to adoring shoes.
Famous Footwear was having a huge sale buy 1 pair get the 2nd 50% off.
I was so tempted to spend my gas money on shoes. So so tempted.
However, I was strong. I didn't give in.
But I did start spending my next paycheck on shoes, in my head of course.
Oh and there were some things in there from Forever 21 as well.

Wednesday night I hit the big money at the machines!
Okay, I put a dollar in! (The most I have ever put in and lost in one sitting is 5.00) But I won 12.70!!! I felt rich, I felt lucky. I took my winnings and washed my truck.
It's white again! It looks pretty again!
I think I made the car wash people mad, I squeezed in RIGHT before closing time. And they had to wash my mud caked truck. Sorry! But really good work!

Remember when I said we were getting nice weather if only for a week? I seem to know the weather patterns of Montana pretty well. Last week, beautiful weather!
This week's weather agenda?
Rain, Snow, Rain and Snow together, Rain, Snow, Rain, Snow, Rain and Snow together.
102 mph winds!
The weather man this morning said this "Today's weather is sunny with a chance of rain. Please take this with a grain of salt."
What does that mean? Here I'll translate "It's supposed to be nice, but due to the fact that we live in Montana it's going to rain and then probably snow. Have a good day."

This Week:
Basketball Tournaments start on Thursday!
I vow to have the cookies done by then so I can give them as "Good Luck" cookies.

No comments: